Friday, March 9, 2012

Gear4Music Eb Clarinet to be delivered soon !


This week has been pretty long (well, now that I think of it, not any longer than the other weeks), but I was pretty excited about this week-end.

I'm about to receive the Eb Clarinet I've been waiting for !
I've always loved this instrument for its really funny tone, but never really thought about getting one. Well now here we are, it is to be shipped if not tomorrow on monday ! I wonder if I'll go to my monday afternoon class if I receive the clarinet in the morning :D

I'm still a bit worried about the quality of the clarinet. I didn't want to go for the extremely professionnal Eb Clarinet as they can be really expensive and I figured out I wouldn't use it (professionally) all that much anyway. So I bought it from Gear4Music (for 130€). I read many really positive reviews for Gear4Music, but mostly for guitars, keyboards, ... and not so much for the woodwinds, let alone the clarinets. I just saw one review for the Student Bb Clarinet they're selling (200€ !!!) which was REALLY bad obviously. But I read other reviews for their saxes and bass clarinets which were much more positive.

I really do hope I'm not being sent a piece of rubbish and even though I know the tone will not be great, I think I can still expect the clarinet to be responsive and not too easily damaged =/

Well we'll see all that, and if it's really that bad I still have 14 days to send it back...

No comments:

Post a Comment